The Raveonettes - Chain Gang Of Love,is my favorite album of all time. Back when I was 16..? I went to buy the first ep with "Attack Of The Ghost Riders" and I ended up buying Chain Gang Of Love instead, and it was the first Album that had my exact idea on how perfect music would be (for my own taste). It was the first album where I never skipped any song and the first album that I thought was PERFECT! I have always been into the rebellious fifties rock n roll style ever since I did a Grease play back in 3rd grade and when I used to watch Happy Days on Nickelodeon (actually it was Nick @ Nite) in my elementary days, So even the 50's motorcycle rebel poster style of the album cover was a major plus. (not to mention their name is a hybrid of Buddy Hollys song Rave On and The girl group Ronettes!)
Since then they have released some really great albums that have gotten really popular but I don't think anyone has ever gave this album what it deserves. Anyways if had to pick an album to listen to for the rest of my life (even out of Elvis, Bowie, Queen, Meatloaf) I would choose this album.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(344)
-
▼
June
(32)
- No title
- Nobody makes my baby cry but me
- This band.. I think, is following me around
- No title
- Who do I got to blame? Nobody but me.
- Baton Rouge
- I'm going to do this!
- No title
- My Brothers
- dreeeeamy
- I'm going back to my good days
- No title
- No title
- Rave On
- No title
- No title
- No title
- I wish slow dancing at places was alright. I'd do ...
- No title
- Greasers like Elvis and Socs like The Beatles
- No title
- No title
- No title
- No title
- 3 fantastic visual videos
- No title
- No title
- No title
- No title
- No title
- No title
- Summertime
-
▼
June
(32)
No comments:
Post a Comment